Schnoodle Puppies for Sale | Schnoodle Breeders | Raleigh NC
We're having a ball with Daisy Maybelline. She's the sweetest and her potty training is going very well. We took her to the vet yesterday. He's in his 70s and has been practicing for decades. "I've never seen such good records from a breeder," is what he said. Not only was all pertinent information readily available, but the information was understandable and actionable by the new owner. Tomorrow will be one week with our girl. We can't imagine life without her. Such a joy! God bless. THANKS!!!
Thank you for raising such wonderful puppies and allowing us to give one of them a forever home. We cannot say enough good about our fur baby and you as a breeder (and our vet backed us up noting that he came from a very responsible breeder as evidenced by his excellent health, your outstanding notes, and his comfortability with people).
The Fankhauser family
I am blown away by our first 36 hours with our new Giant Schnoodle, Shakespeare. Blown away! He is fantastic and so very smart. Some of our highlights:
– By 3.5 hours into our car trip home yesterday, he was looking up when his name was called and responding to it more often than not.
– The entire car trip (12:45 pm – 10:30 pm with three stops for the humans and the pup), Shakespeare sat or slept quietly in a kid’s lap or curled at my feet. He did not make a peep, but was utterly content.
– He went potty on command at all three stops!!! At our 3rd stop, we fed him and he gobbled his dinner and promptly pooped a few minutes later. There were NO accidents in the truck or at my house the first night. He had two pee accidents today, but honestly, he’s doing astronomically better than I ever dreamed a ten week old puppy could do!
– He ran around chasing the kids playfully at the stops on the drive, but wasn’t pushy. Today, he engaged the same way – playful or “snuggly”, yet mannerly.
– He met our old dog, Sophia, and they instantly hit it off. Sophia slept by his crate to comfort him. She also helps herd him to the door for potty break.
– He isn’t crazy about the crate just yet, but he cries less each time he goes in.
Thank you so much for letting us come last minute yesterday. Shakespeare will be well loved here by all of our family and friends!
PS - We could have chosen any of the three available puppies and been pleased. Your kennel and breeding operation are top notch and your Giant Schnoodles are amazing doggies!
Our Giant is incredible! He is large (as we wanted), extremely calm but yet protective of our family and handles visitors and neighbors with an open mind and playfulness.
I found Pierce Schnoodles through many hours of research on-line and contacted Renee with questions about their dogs and their behavior. After some e-mail conversations back and forth, our family felt that this breed was the right choice for us. We decided on Ozzy and picked him up when he was about 9 weeks old. Renee had already helped us along with some of the crate training and potty training and we had less than 10 accidents in total. He has been our snuggle bun since we got him and he is easily trained and a great companion. He is actually resting on my feet as I write this.